Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Land of Tornados

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Land of Tornados Empty Land of Tornados

Post  Stryfer Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:32 am

The place was a wreck, no sane person lived--or even came near---miles of this place. "I guess those bastards killed the place," the boy thought as he moved on. The town had an aura to it, and he could sense the presence of ghosts. His Vow purred at the opportunities, it talked to him, told him to harvest them. Stryfer shook his head and continued on his way. One thing he knew he did need to find. Shelter. It was getting late and he was sure someone had been sent after him.

His hand never moving from Rebellion, he proceeded to break in to every house. All of them were empty. "What kind of sick...." he stopped himself from thinking too much. Years of experience--the torture, the mind games, the pure agony--had taught him that whatever twisted thing he thought the cult of Abbadon capable of, wasn't out of their capabilities.

Finally, sure that nobody had been hiding out in this bleak village, Stry settled down at what looked like an abandoned inn. There was plenty of food and bedding, but he didn't sleep. He cooked some kind of meat--pork it looked like--and then started scouting the village. *Crack!* *Crack!* *Crack!* One by one, doors fell as he kicked them. Since there was nobody here, he could explore. Alas, nothing from the villagers with any relevence to their sudden disappearance was found. Bored and a little down, Stry went back to relax at the inn.

Last edited by Stryfer on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Stryfer
Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Land of Tornados Empty Re: Land of Tornados

Post  Kanu Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:58 am

The constant breezed of the swirling winds carried through out the village. 'Clink... click...' The continues chime echoed out from the outskirts of the abandoned village. Lifeless, still and eerie, The ruined builds stood ominousness sturdy as if in hopes of life to return to this broken village. Perhaps, the spirits of the fallen continued to reside within the rubble. ' Clink.... Clink....' The chimes grew louder as if approaching the center of the village. A silhouette of a figure could be seen amongst the dust swirls. Pausing in mid step as they held their head hair as a sudden gust of wind rushed past them. " Mmphm!" A girl shifted with the wind, holding her bow in place as she held down the front of her dress as she withstood another gust of wind. 'Clink Clink Clink!' The source of the chimes coming from her hip as two blue crystals knocked together due to the wind blow. Brushing a few stands of hair from her view, her eyes gazed over the scenery before her. "It never fails to be windy here..."
Kanu
Kanu

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:05 am

The sounds of Wind chimes annoyed Stryfer to no end.

"Could these things BE any louder?" He mumbled to himself

Suddenly a cold chill ran through his spine. He felt something. Something that wasn't there earlier. Something living. Placing a hand on Rebellion, he took sentry at a nearby window.

"This doesn't feel right......" The presence he felt. It wasn't normal...

Last edited by Stryfer on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stryfer
Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:27 am

Another gust rushed past her, Wincing once again as she held her hair piece along with her dress in place. stumbling a few feet forward as it carried her down the road a bit more. Peeking out through one of her half open lid as she did her best to pin point the location of the source of the wind. A Cyclone was due to pass by at any moment. Almost like clock work the Cyclones that traveled around the lands would make their rounds. The reason behind this unknown, a natural affect of the land. But a dangerous one to those caught in a passing one. Being careful on her trip, she wouldn't take the chance of being swept away in the gust. Carefully she'd back herself under the one of the over hangs of a building near her. waiting for the episode to past and for signs of it to be safe to continue walking again.
Kanu
Kanu

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:39 am

Out of the corner of his eye he saw a shadow, something stopped underneath the overhang of the inn. He froze. Was it them? Were they going to find him? subdue him? Take him back? What would they do to him, knowing he had tried to escape? Fear gripped his heart like a cold vice. No. He wouldn't go back, not without a fight. If he was found, he would make it hell on the party that found.

Gripping both the Vow and Rebellion he prepared to ambush whoever it was sending out such an aura.

Last edited by Stryfer on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stryfer
Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:03 am

Shaking her head quickly as her hair tossed about her hair. The Wind dying down slowly, finally giving a sign of it be safe to continue on. Carefully she peeked her head out from under the overhang. Brushing a few stands of hair from her face once again. Unaware of any other living being in the village till a sudden chill ran down her spine. Standing still as she gripped one of teh crystals that dangled from her hip. keeping them still to keep her location quiet. Though she was sure she was not unnoticed. Simply taking a small deep breath, she remained calm. Keeping herself in check and keeping a none threatening vibe about herself.
Kanu
Kanu

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:08 am

He stopped short when he saw what looked to be a little girl.

"Why are you......here...?" His survival-driven passion had given to genuine bewilderment.

Last edited by Stryfer on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stryfer
Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:14 am

Her head jerked up slightly at the sound of random voice. Looking around briefly as she tried to locate the source. "Excuse me?" She questioned, a bit confused by the voice more so then the question.
Kanu
Kanu

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:18 am

Calming down further he spoke normally to the girl, his swords withdrawn.

"Who are you and why are you here?"

Last edited by Stryfer on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stryfer
Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:27 am

"For someone who is armed, I'm not so sure I want to answer your question.." She glanced in his direction, keeping her distance as she could tell he was holding something. What exactly was unclear, but she knew better then it to believe it was harmless. She released crystal at her hip slowly so not to arm him anymore then he already was. "I can assure you, I'm not here to start anything with anyone. surely not you. I am as surprised at you being here as you are of me."
Kanu
Kanu

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:32 am

His arms now fully rested at his sides

"O-okay....." He stuttered. He relaxed a little bit but was still alert, there was something strange about this girl, he could feel it. For now he'd have to let it slide.

"So what do you want here?"

Last edited by Stryfer on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stryfer
Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:45 am

Once he relaxed a bit she would carefully unhook the crystals from her hip. Carefully lifting them up to show them to him. They game off a soft chime sound as they spun around and shined gently. "Cyclone Basin produces some crystal ore that grows in the are. The Crystals make nice wind chimes. So I travel out to this area and I collect a few to bring home to the villages that request them. " She game him a small friendly smile. Remaining calm and nonthreatening, despite the strange aura she gave off, she was uninterested in harming anyone.
Kanu
Kanu

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:53 am

He examined the Crystals including the chimes made. She was right, they were nothing more than ornaments. She looked benign but her aura still put him on edge.

"Well.....do you have a place to stay? It's getting late...."

Last edited by Stryfer on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stryfer
Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:04 am

She shurged slightly to him before hooking the crystals back against her hip. Looking off at into the barren village. Watching the wind pick up once again. Blow clouds of dust about and carrying off a few scraps here and there. "Normally I don't stay in this area long to get caught up in one of teh Cyclone passing. But I suppose I'm a bit stuck here at the moment. If I try and go too far the Cyclone will most likely pick me up and blow me some where who knows where. Most likely get sent to the Viper area and have to run from the huge lizards again...." The Look upon her face clearly showing that she was not a fan of that area. Shaking the bad Thoughts from her mind, giving him a quick glance. "How about yourself? If you don't mind me asking. Are you suck in this barren place as well?"
Kanu
Kanu

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:02 am

"Only for the night. C'mon I'll show you the place I"m staying." Stry turned away and started to open the door to the inn.

Last edited by Stryfer on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stryfer
Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:08 pm

Hesitating at first, she slowly shifted on her feet to turn and follow him. Following along behind him quietly as she looked around the room as they entered. Glancing around the abandoned inn as she walked with her hands resting in front of her neatly. Glancing over towards him, she noticed how much taller he was then her now that she was closer, leaving her to believe he simply thought she was a little kid.
Kanu
Kanu

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:36 pm

After giving the little girl some food he'd cooked, Stry showed her an empty room and went on his way.

The living room area was fairly nice. Stry lit a fire and relaxed on a couch. It had been a while since he could just rest. All the roaming left his bones aching and finally he knew what he had to do.

As he headed up the stairs, he prepared himself. Releasing clasp after clasp, loosening strap after strap, he freed his confined body. First his cuffs, then jacket, he opened the buttons to his red vest, exposing his undershirt. He loosened his belts as he reached the second floor. His boots were removed in transition to the bathroom, he slung them over his shoulder. He closed the bathroom door. The jacket was thrown on a rack, his rib white shirt followed, revealing his scarred chest and a silver cross pendant-a gift from the only precious person he could remember. Next came his socks. He ran the water to heat it up. Then his pants -one leg out, then the other. He soaked his hair before removing whatever remainder of clothing he had.

He stepped into the shower. It was scalding hot. Just how he liked it. His skin reddened as the piping hot water hit it. As he scrubbed the dirt and blood off of his body, memories sizzled in the back of his head. Torture--pain--all of the things he had been through that couldn't be forgotten. He found himself almost drawing blood as he tried to scrub the pain, the sorrow off of his body completely. Then he stopped. He was free now. That was the important part. He sighed and relaxed for the first time in a very long time. He bent his head and let the water trickle over his shoulders. The running water took him to a serene place, there was only him and the sound of water hitting him and the immediate area. He was at peace finally.

Last edited by Stryfer on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Stryfer
Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:39 pm

She signed contently in her room, sitting at the foot of the bed as she kicked her feet back and worth. Looking down at her feet blankly. watching one foot kick back and forth. Lost in thought for a brief moment before flopping over backwards on to the bed with a heavy sigh. Her pig tails floating down against the bed after she fell backwards. scrunching up her nose a bit as she stared at the ceiling. The sound of running water could be heard faintly in the room. She simply assumed it was him bathing.

Pondering briefly before shrugging slightly, kicking her feet up quickly. In one motion, kicking her shoes off at once before her feet landed on the floor. pulling her gloves off quickly as she made her way towards her own shower. kicking her leg back and pulling one stocking off, tossing it behind on to the bed. Continuing the motion as she kicked off the other as well. Still making her way towards the bathroom as she reached behind her and worked on the zipper. sliding through the bathroom door towards the shower. passing the door as she tossed her final few bits of clothing back into the room. Taking her chance now to get a shower in while he was busy with her own. pulling her hair down from her pig tails. Her silver blue hair hanging down low along her back. Waiting for the water to reach the right temperature before hopping in to clean the dust and dirt from her hair and body.
Kanu
Kanu

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:26 pm

As he pulled the towel around his waist, Stryfer went to search for some clean clothes. He checked the dresser in his room for anything he could wear. He found a loose undershirt and a casual button up. He threw the clothes on along with some jeans he found. The jeans were quite loose, so Stryfer tore the sleeves from his outerwear and fastened a sash. Slipping on his makeshift vest and tying the sash around him, he went to go take his dirty clothes to the wash.

Last edited by Stryfer on Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stryfer
Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:23 am

A steady hum escaped her as she worked on washing her hair. Enjoying her refreshing shower as she started to work a lather of soap in her hair. Slinging her hair over her shoulder as as she worked from the top of her head to the ends of her hair. The length of her hair almost as long as she was tall. Her humming soon echoing out in the wash room into words as she sang a song to herself.

" I don't know what words I can say
The wind has a way to talk to me
Flowers sleep, a silent lullaby
I pray for reply
I'm ready

Quiet days calm me
Oh, serenity
Someone please tell me
Ohhmm, what is it they say?
Maybe I will know one day

I don't know what words I can say
The wind has a way to talk to me
Flowers sleep, a silent lullaby
I pray for reply
I'm ready"
Kanu
Kanu

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:31 am

As he came back up from putting his clothes in the washer, Stry heard a sweet melody.

"Huh....?" He caught himself say out loud. "Must just be that kid.....oh well." after checking that the fire was appropriately fueled, he walked up to her bathroom and knocked. "Hey, are you all right in there?"

Last edited by Stryfer on Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stryfer
Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:57 am

After awhile the stream would build up in the room. Her silhouette the only thing visible if anyone where to look into the room. Tilting her head back as she moved her tail back behind her once again. Something was a bit off. If anyone were around, they would notice this silhouette was larger then the girl who originally stepped into the shower only a few moments ago. Taller, curvier and her hair reached to just below her rear instead. It appeared that a full grown woman had replaced the shape of the would be little girl.

Turning the water off, she pushed the shower certain open, stretching her arms up above her head as she rocked up on to her tip toes. A blissful groan escaping her as the steam rolled out of the bathing area. stepping over the lip of the tub, one foot after the other. Reaching for towel to dry herself offer. Wrapping one around her body then taking a seat on a bench to work on drying her long hair. working the towel down along her hair. Focused in the matter until the knock at the door grabbed her attention. Hearing his voice, she carefully gathered up her hair and wrapped it within the towel. Making sure the towel was in place around her before reaching for the door handle. carefully opening it slightly, enough to peek part of her body around the cracked door to look at him. Her teal eyes focused on him as she blinked a few times to his question. Looking at him normally even though she had changed from when he had last saw her.

"Well I didn't fall or anything. So I'm fine."
Kanu
Kanu

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:16 pm

Whoa!!!!

His thoughts stopped as he was in awe of the sight before him

Seconds later he attempted to reach for his sword, only to no avail. He rushed into the bathroom and pinned her down.

"Who are you!?" He yelled at the new intruder. It was then he noticed who he was straddling. An average height woman with a remarkably beautiful body. His thoughts started racing but he managed to keep his focus. That is, until he saw the towel she was wrapped in on the floor next to them.

Last edited by Stryfer on Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stryfer
Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:32 pm

Everything happen so suddenly, it took a moment for her brain to process the whole thing. she simply blinked a few times up towards him as she was forced back on to the floor. After a silent moment, his question registering in her head then the whole situation finally being pieced together. Her gaze fixed on him as her eyes narrowed, holding up her finger to his lips as the room temperature suddenly dropped. The steam that remained in the room turned into a frosted vipers. Her skin becoming cold to the touch as icicle crystals started to form in the room. floating around them steadily.

"Best to let me go or you'll be feeling a chilling burn, repeatedly."
Kanu
Kanu

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:50 pm

He swore in his brain about a thousand times. So Stupid! He never should have trusted that girl. He never should have put himself in such a vulnerable position. His swords....they were miles away. She would probably maim him if he made any movements, anyways. Still straddling her, his upper body went limp, seemingly held up by her lone finger. This was it...wasn't it? He was going to be taken back. Tortured. Maimed. Broken. His skin paled as a single tear ran down his cheek.
Stryfer
Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum