Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over The Hill And Into The Rabbit Hole

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Over The Hill And Into The Rabbit Hole - Page 6 Empty Re: Over The Hill And Into The Rabbit Hole

Post  Kanu Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:50 pm

"Hmm?"

She reached out for the photo and grasped it. rubbing her eyes with her free hand while peeking out at the photo in between rubs. Focusing on the photo long enough to pass it back to the stranger.

"No, I haven't seen him."
Kanu
Kanu

Back to top Go down

Over The Hill And Into The Rabbit Hole - Page 6 Empty Re: Over The Hill And Into The Rabbit Hole

Post  Stryfer Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:05 pm

He unsheathed a dagger.

"Are you sure you haven't? I was told that he was accompanied by a girl matching your description."
Stryfer
Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:08 pm

"Are you sure your information source is liable?"

Her brow arched slightly to him threatening her with a simple dagger.
Kanu
Kanu

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:12 pm

He pulled his hood down further.

"Quite sure. A fool with his life on the line finds it difficult to lie." He readied himself, but still kept a relaxed disposition. "You seem to be covering for him. May I ask what your relation to him is?"
Stryfer
Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:28 pm

She groaned rubbing both of her eyes. Annoyed with being stopped in her travels to go and get herself something to drink.

"I'm not covering for anyone. I simply wanted to go get a drink and go back to sleep."
Kanu
Kanu

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:30 pm

His patience was wearing thin.

"Tell me where Stryfer is now!"

Last edited by Stryfer on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stryfer
Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:32 pm

"Don't Bark orders to ME like You know me!"

She raised her voice louder then his and stood her ground. throwing her hands back behind her. her out burst making a chill breeze rush down the hallway past them suddenly.
Kanu
Kanu

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:05 am

A sudden chill startled Stry from his slumber. He turned to look for Kanu, only to find her bed empty. Ugh...what's this chill.
He laced his boots up and slowly approached the door.

"I know he's around here. I can feel him.....And you won't HIDE HIM FROM ME!" The figure grew more insane by the second as his calm demeanor faded. He slowly made his way to Kanu with dagger in hand.
Stryfer
Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:18 am

Now she was annoyed far more then anything else. She still stood her ground as her eyes narrowed towards him. The coolness in the hallway peaking as shards of ice started to form in the air around them. The sharp shards points giving off a shine as they pointed towards the stranger, advancing towards her.
Kanu
Kanu

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:25 am

The ice didn't startle him, instead he kept walking, emitting an extremely chaotic and dark aura.
Stryfer
Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:33 am

"Tsk"

She clicked her tongue briefly as the shards pointed towards him suddenly then started racing towards him in all directions .
Kanu
Kanu

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:40 am

He deflected many of the icicles, but one hit him square in the forehead. He was knocked aback and his hood fell back. As he regained his balance his previously obscured face was shown. Powder blue hair a tinge from snow white arranged in an eerily messy and familiar way. His golden eyes bequeathed total insanity, as his killing aura also was reminiscent of someone she knew. The scariest part was his face. It looked exactly like the boy she traveled with these last few days.
Stryfer
Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:57 am

As soon as his face came into clear view she froze completely. Every ice shard stopped in midair as she stared at him in disbelief and confusion. her eyes widen as she took a step back. Taken back at first, unwillingly glancing back behind her towards the room she had left. She swore he was in the room when she left. but now who is this before her...?
Kanu
Kanu

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:38 am

He laughed maniacally. "So, he's in there then, huh?" His voice even sounded the same, with the exception that his toned was unhinged and frantic. In a flash he was behind her, a swift strike to the back of her head incapacitated. He snickered. "Heh...so this is his mate. It'd be quite unfortunate if he'd lost her....maybe he'd break down...." He readied his dagger to finish it off and plunged downward....

....only for it to be met with an obsidian blade.

"What the fuck are you trying to pull." His voice was cold and serious. He instantly lunged at his opponent, Stry was too angry to notice his features. After exchanging clashes, he backstepped. "Who the hell are you?!" He was enraged. The figure put his hood back on and readied his stance. They clashed again, when the figure pulled out a pure white sword, it was met with Stryfer's Vow. The two clashed evenly for minutes at a time.

What's the matter?! Mad that I almost killed your little girlfriend?!"

"You little--!!!!" He roared. The seal from his Vow unlocked and his dark aura poured forth as he rushed towards the figure. He completely overwhelmed him and a punch sent him tumbling to the ground. Almost overtaken by his rage, he when to finish off the person. Only to be tripped downward.

"This was fun! But I'm afraid we're cutting this short. But so I know I'll see you again....." He took Kanu's unconscious body and headed toward the window.

Stry's rage subsided as it gave way to fear. "Wh-what are you doing?!" He tried to get up, but as his body was normalizing he felt sharp pain in his back that prevented him from moving. He stumbled to get up but soon found his way on the floor.

"If you want to find me I'll be at the Guillotine. Although I'd get there fast, who knows what might happen to her!" He laughed maniacally and in a dark flash, his aura consumed them both and they were gone.
Stryfer
Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:44 pm

Stry struggled to get up. His adrenaline gone, the aches and injuries he had previously ignored had made themselves well known. He had to keep going though. Whoever was in that hood had stolen Kanu, and he had to get her back. He thought for a moment. The Guillotine, he had no idea what or where the place was. He didn't even know if it was an actual place. He leaned on a wall and made his way down the stairs. On the way down he was met with a particularly irritated bear.

"I see you've met him too."

"Where's the Guillotine at?"

"The Guillotine? What business do you have at a place like that?! It's a deathwish!"

"I just need to get there."

"Where's the lass, she wouldn't let you get killed doing something this stu--"He noticed Stry's head drop at the mere mention of the girl. The Ursun was enraged and picked him up by the scruff of his shirt.What happened to her?!!! Tell me or I swear to--

"He....he took her....I-I let him....." Stry's voice was downtrodden. He had let one of the few people that seemed to care about him get taken. He was griefstricken. To be stripped of a friend like that, especially one as important to him as she was.

The Ursun punched Stry in the face, which had sent him tumbling to the floor. Stry held the side of his face as he got up to his feet.
"That's for letting him take her. The Guillotine is in Death valley. Go to Witchcraft forest and you'll find the route. Bring her back." Stry nodded and walked toward the door. "So you're just going to go and be Billy Badass and take him yourself?! You need help. Let me come with you!"

Stry's only reply was to pull up the hood on his jacket, put rebellion over his shoulder and open the door.

"And that's it?! You're just gonna go out and get killed for chrissakes!!!"

"So?" He turned to face Obaru for a moment and he scared the strong bear. The look and the tone he had. It was the same as his lookalike.

Stryfer turned and made his way out of the base and eventually the Highlands.
Stryfer
Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum