Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curiosity killed the Cat

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Curiosity killed the Cat - Page 3 Empty Re: Curiosity killed the Cat

Post  MoonLitMagic Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:18 am

Moon looks at both girls who questioned her and raises an eyebrow and says 'yes, i did come here for Lan. he is my partner and keeps me company and keeps me safe. and as to the other girls question, i was meditating naked, because wearing clothing while meditating restricts the flow of magic/energy and such. and what i was doing while meditating, i was sending out a location spell to help me find Lan because i was worried about him'
MoonLitMagic
MoonLitMagic

Back to top Go down

Post  Lansyne Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:27 pm

Seemingly unconcerned by what was going around him, Lan lifted his head, padding the short distance to where Moon was sitting, now fully dressed, curling up at her side as if to offer her comfort.

Lansyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Matchi Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:58 pm

"Ok, well thats good to know, i guess." It was a little awkward now. "So, now what. I dont really want to go back to the HQ for now, so ill just follow one of you around." Match stated, kinda bored.
Matchi
Matchi

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinderelaa Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:18 pm

Cindy nodded at Moon kind of not paying attention to some of the things she was saying. " Oh, I see" she looked at the Lan. He wasnt doing anything interesting so when Match spoke, Cindy started to laugh. " your a creeper!" She said in amusement
Cinderelaa
Cinderelaa

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonLitMagic Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:20 pm

Moon looks down at Lan, and relaxes as she starts petting him, taking solace in his presence and looks up at the girl who nodded and says 'you know, i find it rude that when i answered your question, you didn't really pay attention. whats the point of me talking if your not going to listen, hm?' Moon goes back to the other chick and says 'do what you wish, follow if you want, just stay out of my way. now, if i may ask, what are your names?'
MoonLitMagic
MoonLitMagic

Back to top Go down

Post  Lansyne Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:54 am

Purring as Moon stroked his ears, he arched his back in pleasure, pushing the side of his head against her hand to encourage her to keep going. It was almost as good as the mint he often found growing.

Lansyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Matchi Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:15 pm

Match glared at Cindy. "Im not a creeper. Im just bored." She then looked to Moon "Im Match" She said "And the other girl is Cindy."
Matchi
Matchi

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinderelaa Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:14 pm

( I'm an awful person T.T I know)

Cindy was suprised to hear moon brought that I'm. With a little amusement in her tone she glanced at Moon and said " sorry" she looked at Match as she introduced both of them. Cindy looked at the cat and at Moon and nodded
Cinderelaa
Cinderelaa

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonLitMagic Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:11 pm

giggles at Lan and keeps petting him, enjoying his soft fur and looks back up at Cindy with a blank expression and says 'mmm...' before looking back at Match and says, 'well, its nice to meet you guys. you may follow if you wish, but i think we may be heading to Witchcraft Forest. I've seen someone that we need to meet and he seems 'distressed' to say the least..
MoonLitMagic
MoonLitMagic

Back to top Go down

Post  Matchi Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:03 pm

Match glanced at Moon. "Witchcraft? Ok... Ill come. Anything to get a break from these rats" she said happily while glancing in the direction she thinks the HQ is.
Matchi
Matchi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum