Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curiosity killed the Cat

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Curiosity killed the Cat Empty Curiosity killed the Cat

Post  Lansyne Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:33 am

Why

The disguised cat demon let out an annoyed hiss, wriggling against the ropes binding his arms and legs together, inwardly cursing as as he tried to get free. He should have known it was too good to be true, but what self-respecting cat, demon or otherwise, could resist the allure of catnip?

Muffled voices in the corridor made him freeze for a second, ears flicking as he attempted to discern what was being said. A quick sniff of the air revealed the pair of voices to be Zumi. Arrogant little fleshbags, to lay such a trap. Once he was free, he would enjoy tearing them all to shreds with his claws. He stilled for a second, a sudden idea crossing his face with an amused smirk. Silly silly little fleshbags. They had failed to take into account his abilities. Letting out a chuckling purr, he closed his eyes, opening them again after he transformed smoothly into a smaller cat, able to kick the now looser ropes away before changing back. Stretching to work the kinks out of his back, he turned golden eyes to the door, debating on how to get past the locked door.

Lansyne

Back to top Go down

Curiosity killed the Cat Empty Re: Curiosity killed the Cat

Post  Matchi Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:47 am

Bored out of her mind, Match was left with nothing to do but wander through the halls of the mafias HQ. After about 10 minutes of walking she heard some zumis talking about a cat demon that had been trapped somewhere in the HQ. She set off to find him. For a while, she had only accomplished finding empty rooms or zumis looking rather cross with her sudden appearance. As she continued walking, she noticed a little door that had not been there the first time she came through here. She tried it, but it was locked. She rushed off to find one of the mice she knew would have a key. After he refused, she just used her hypnotism on him and she easily got the key from him. She ran back to the room, unlocked it, and poked her head in. "Hello, anybody there?" she questioned the dark room.

Last edited by Matchi on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Matchi
Matchi

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinderelaa Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:47 pm

Cindy was walking around untill she heard someone say a Cat was trapped in a room. It was also a Demon cat? She didnt really understood why there was a trapped Demon cat but she was very curious to find out. She noticed a girl was walking to the HQ, and decided to follow her. She stayed a far distance so she didnt look like some stalker creep. She kept following till the girl came to the room and went in and called out if anyone was there. Cindy went a little bit closer to see if there was a reply. She slowly took small steps and paused and listened closely.
Cinderelaa
Cinderelaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Lansyne Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:04 pm

Lan has been poised behind the door, claws dug into the dirt as he waited for the door to open fully and the one who had opened it to enter. He was fully prepared to spring forward and attack the newcomer into the room, expecting it to be Zumi. However, he was not expecting to see a human enter the room and all tension quickly vanished from his frame as he padded into view, tail swishing lazily as he examined the female human curiously. It had been a while since he'd seen a human, let alone one as small as this one seemed to be. Circling her with a curious noise escaping his throat, he retreated a few paces after a second, lowering onto his haunches and licking at a paw nonchalantly as he considered his next step. The human was clearly not part of the arrogant squeakers, and had opened the door, allowing him freedom. Despite the beckoning door, Lan found himself once again succumbing to his curiosity, though this time it seemed to be harmless.

Lansyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinderelaa Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:27 pm

Cindy walked closer and closer till she was able to peak her head through the door. She placed her hands against the wall. She looked around and finally saw the small cat. She spoke in a soft tone " awwww its a kitty cat " she smiled. She heard there was a demon cat but she really didn't believe the rumors
Cinderelaa
Cinderelaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Matchi Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:57 pm

Match watched as the cat demon came up and examined her curiously. She stayed silent until the cat was completely satisfied. "Uhm...hi" she whispered, slightly frightened. Then the door opened again. Surprised, Match turned around ready to apologize, thinking it was a zumi. Instead there was a girl standing there, the girl then ran up to the cat. "Girl, you really shouldn't be here. How are you even here in the first place?" Match asked, confused by the girls sudden appearance. She turned back to the cat, "You too, what are you doing here?" She had forgotten her previous awkwardness.
Matchi
Matchi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lansyne Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:32 am

Instead of responding in any way to Match's question, Lan padded towards the other new arrival, changing forms midstep so he would be able to answer the question. "Do you really need to ask that question, little human?" He asked, sounding amused. "No doubt both of you were here to gawk at the 'Demon Cat' these arrogant furballs managed to catch, am I right?" He leaned on the staff as he watched the two of them, an amused smirk riveted on his face. "Nevertheless I do suppose I owe you a debt for opening that door.." The Cat Demon murmured after a second as he straightened up. "What do you say we take this elsewhere before we are discovered?"

Lansyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinderelaa Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:27 pm

Cindy looked at Match and spoke quietly but loud enough to hear her. " I Got lost in the city, and my parents told me if I ever get lost I should come here, Then I saw you and you looked nice and I was going to ask for directions put you were walking so fast I couldnt catch up!" She lied hoping she get out of the situation. " I will just go now " she said while standing up. She slowly started walking to the door hoping nothing else was said. She listened to what the cat said but kept walking. She realised she probably didnt make the smartest decision but she realised she was probably smart enough to get out of it... somehow
Cinderelaa
Cinderelaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Matchi Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:44 pm

Match sighed and looked at Cindy, "Stay, if you go now, you're sure to be caught and end up in the same situation as this little demon cat. I dont know why your parents said to come here, but stay for now." Then she turned toward the demon cat "Yes, i did come to see this 'demon cat' those incompetent mice managed to catch. And you dont owe me anything. I didnt do it for you, just for my own curiosity." Suddenly a loud shout came from outside the room. Match started to panic. "We really should take this somewhere else." she said hurriedly and lead them out the room towards somewhere only few knew about in this place.
Matchi
Matchi

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonLitMagic Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:59 pm

as MoonLitMagic walks around different places, she thinks just anywhere but back at home, anywhere but there. she continues walking looking for someplace safe to rest when she noticed that Lan, her cat, her companion, had disappeared into the forest they were currently walking through. she thought to her self i hope he comes back soon and finds me. i don't want to loose him after what I've been through lately. just the thought of loosing him made her tear up, so she quickly wiped away the tears and continued walking. after walking for about half the day, she decided to try the Zumi Mafia, since he was always looking for trouble. she heard rumors of where it was at, so decided to follow where the rumors led her to, Fegeral Valley. hmm, a small lush valley with plenty of mice to either mess around with, or munch on... she giggled softly to herself at the thought and continued walking on
MoonLitMagic
MoonLitMagic

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinderelaa Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:00 pm

Cindy amused herself following Match trying to get out of the place. It wasnt my best lie but what ever. As she followed Match she looked at the doors they passed and looked at the cat. A talking cat? Seems legit. She kept running. She had another plan when they got out of this place. If it didnt go as planned. She would just wing it
Cinderelaa
Cinderelaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Lansyne Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:19 am

Keeping pace with the two humans was child's play at least in Lan's mind, and it didn't take long to realise that Match seemed to have no idea of how to get out of the building. "This way.." The cat demon muttered, trying not to sound annoyed. Honestly, did all humans have such a poor sense of direction?

Turning to lope back the way they'd come, he took a left down one of the corridors, following the smell of fresh air, knowing it lead to a window or outside. Escaping would be much easier if they had a clear way of getting out

Lansyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinderelaa Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:31 pm

Cindy kept following Match and realised they were getting no where. She heard the cat speak and looked down to listen. She started to follow the cat and during the run she was starting get tired. She took a big breath " a-are we almost there?" She asked hoping for a yes
Cinderelaa
Cinderelaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Matchi Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:52 pm

After a while of knowing where she was going, Match realized the other two had gone off on there own. Whatever, not like i cared in the first place. As she started heading back to her own room, she realized that she really was wondering what those two were off doing. But she ignored the nagging feeling that she got about them, and continued on her way. As she was rounding the last corner, she saw the cat demon and the girl. She decided to follow them. Though she was far enough that they wouldnt notice her.
Matchi
Matchi

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonLitMagic Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:28 pm

as Moon got off the boat at Fegeral Valley, she noticed one thing: there was a lot of mice. EVERYWHERE. well, this is gonna be fun. she decided to look around and and figure her way way around and also look for a place to stay while she was in Fegeral Valley looking for Lan. she finally found a place to stay, and set some stuff up in the room before heading back out. she went out into town to explore and look around the little cute shops. good thing she was small like the mice, cause then she wouldn't stand out that much. the deeper she went into town, the more she noticed mice carrying around weapons until she came across a door with strange symbols written on it. she felt as if she knew what it said, but she didn't. she decided to knock on the door and see what happens...
MoonLitMagic
MoonLitMagic

Back to top Go down

Post  Lansyne Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:32 pm

Once outside, Lan paused for a second, ears and nose twitching as he picked up a faint scent, one that was instantly familiar to him. Moon was nearby, no doubt looking for him. He shot a glance over his shoulder at Match and Cindy, trying to decide the earliest convenient time to slip away from them and rejoin his owner of sorts. It didn't take long for an opportunity to arise and he quietly slunk away, or so he thought, into the trees in the direction Moon's scent came from.

Lansyne

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonLitMagic Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:58 pm

right before she knocked, she realized she had no provisions for what may lie ahead in the Zumi Mafia HQ. she didn't want to risk it just yet until she was ready. so moon left for the trees, to be back within the nature, to feel at home, and have a momentarily relief of stress while she meditated. she a small grove, within the trees, and within the grove was a small pond with grass around the pond. she lay her glaive down and shed her clothing, piece by piece, until she was only wearing her two pendents, a dragon with a red ruby and a amethyst stone set in a nest of thorns, made from delicately woven bands of metal. she never took them, not even during her monthly rituals during the full moon. she took down her hair from the two buns, and shook it about, so it would go into its place. she slowly sat down and started to relax body part, by body part. she took a deep breath in, and slowly breathed back out.
MoonLitMagic
MoonLitMagic

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinderelaa Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:30 pm

Cindy followed the cat till they were finally outside. She sighed with relief and before she could say thank you the Cat was already running off. She looked back to see if she could see the other girl ( Match) but noticed she wasnt there. She felt like she should go back to check her but... she couldnt get caught. She would be in big trouble and she didnt like being in the position. She slowly began to walk foward and took one more breath. She began to run into towards the woods, hoping nothing would come after her. She sure nothing would though.
Cinderelaa
Cinderelaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Matchi Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:12 pm

Match was still following the other two. Gods, i feel ridiculous, she was thinking to herself. Why am i even so curious about those two. Then she noticed that the cat had run off, and the girl turned and seemed like she was looking for something. Then she ran off into the woods. Match decided to follow the girl, because she got the feeling that the girl was not telling the whole truth when they first met. So she was going to find out why she was there.
Matchi
Matchi

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonLitMagic Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:48 pm

as moon was meditating, she heard some people tramping through the forest, none too quietly either. they were disturbing her peace and and quiet. she sighed and went back to her breathing. she fell into a trance-like state and she heard all, but at the same time, heard none. with this, she was pleased with herself. she fanned her energy out, searching for something familiar, more specifically, Lans energy. it always shone so bright when he was with her, but now, she had to look for him. but she had to be careful, cause she could only do so much without him. she didn't want to waste all her energy just to look for him. she hoped this would be quick..

Last edited by MoonLitMagic on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
MoonLitMagic
MoonLitMagic

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinderelaa Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:57 pm

Cindy ran for another 20 seconds and started to slow her pace down into a walk. She sighed and plopped to the ground. All this running was tiring. She was still able to see the building but only a glisps of it because of the tree trunks and the leaves were blocking most of the view. She heard some noises and perked up a little. She kept sitting though thinking it was nothing
Cinderelaa
Cinderelaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Lansyne Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:09 am

Navigating the woods took longer than Lan had thought it might. It wasn't that he didn't automatically pick up on the scent he was trying locate, it was more the fact that every single scent or noise absolutely had to be checked out just so he knew what it was or what the source was. The cat demon was well aware of the problem yet most times couldn't be too bothered about it. It was a rare occasion that ended up with him being in the situation he had just escaped from, after all.

As he dug his nose into the latest source of the scent, a patch of wild mint, Lan picked up on his owner's scent again, much stronger than before, when he'd entered the woods. That meant she was probably close by, but he was in no hurry to move, at least for now. The wild mint was proving to be too much of a source of fascination for him, one he was loathe to pull away from just yet. He loved the scent of the mint almost as fish and tearing things to shreds (namely certain squeaking fleshbags).

Lansyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Matchi Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:13 pm

Match continued to follow Cindy quietly. Then she sat down on the ground, looking kind of tired. Match didnt mind running all that much nor did it make her very tired, so she wasnt as winded as the girl on the ground was. Match suddenly decided to let herself be know and she came out from behind the tree and sat down right in front of the other girl. "Hey again. How goes it?" she asked slightly amused by the girls reaction.
Matchi
Matchi

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonLitMagic Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:09 pm

moon gasped at the sudden proximity Lans energy was in. she quickly came out of the trance like state and went through her bag for the tiny bag of wild mint she recently picked. she took a couple leaves from the bag and hid it in the bunny backpack she used. she rolled the leaves between her fingers to let loose some of the scent and crush them a little before putting them on the grass next to where she sat. she made no movement to put her clothing on since she wasn't quite ready to move and go back to town. she enjoyed being outside next to the pond. it was quiet and peaceful. exactly how she liked things and she didn't want it to change.
MoonLitMagic
MoonLitMagic

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinderelaa Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:58 pm

Cindy saw the girl come out of the bush. She jumped a little but watched her come down and sit in front of her. She shifted her hands unconfortable on the ground and looked at the girl. She didnt know what to say at first as she kind of froze. Was she going to get in trouble... was this person dangerous? Many things went through her mind. She decided she should atleast speak but she didnt know what to say. She didnt make eye contact and spoke softly. " hi"
Cinderelaa
Cinderelaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum