Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Child. (Guillotine)

2 posters

Go down

Lost Child. (Guillotine) Empty Lost Child. (Guillotine)

Post  Stryfer Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:53 pm

The boy brought his newly captured prisoner to one of the only livable houses left in the cursed community that had been given the name Guillotine. A church. He chained her to a pillar in the house and waited for her to awake.

Last edited by Stryfer on Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Stryfer
Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Lost Child. (Guillotine) Empty Re: Lost Child. (Guillotine)

Post  Kanu Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:04 pm

The young girl stirred slightly, her brows flared as her eyes fluttered open. balling her hands up into tight fist slightly as she tugged at her binding lightly. glancing up toward her hands. Wincing slightly as a sharp pain traveled down her spine. groaning softly.

"Where.. am I..?"
Kanu
Kanu

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:12 pm

"You're in the ruins of what used to be a quiet village. It's long since been raised to the ground. We're in one of the few places that was spared."

The voice came out from behind her. It was the hooded figure, only he had put his hood back and his face could clearly be seen. It was still an eerie similarity to Stry's, so much that it couldn't have been a coincidence.
Stryfer
Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:25 pm

her head turned slightly as she glanced back towards the voice. tugging on the binds a bit more as she stared at him with half lided eyes. narrowing her eyes slightly towards him before wincing again from the headache.

"Wonderful..."
Kanu
Kanu

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:31 pm

He turned to her and chuckled. His demeanor was different from back at the base, he was calm, solemn, and collect. His voice carried the same hollow tone that Stryfer's did, yet it was always slightly different. Like how twin brothers never sounded the same.

"Get used to it, you're gonna be hear a loooooong time."
Stryfer
Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:38 pm

"Doubtful."

Was her response as she tugged at the binds slightly. looking them over briefly before closing her eyes once again. waiting quietly for her pounding headache to subside.
Kanu
Kanu

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:42 pm

He walked over to her and touched her chains, demonstrating the futility of trying to pull free.

"They're made of crystal Iron, 10 times harder than Diamond. You say you're doubtful, what makes you say that?"
Stryfer
Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:45 pm

She seem disinterested in his demonstration of her bindings. Knowing full well what was binding her. Thus teh reason she was tugging on the, to begin with. she kept her head turned away from him. uninterested in him.

"Because I feel that way."
Kanu
Kanu

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:50 pm

"Heh....for someone that's a prisoner in a place like this, you sure seem confident." He pulled out a dagger and waved it around, pressing it lightly to her body. "Who knows what I could do....you're nowhere near friends. Especially Him....." He smiled a twisted smile at the mention of Stry. Like how a kid smiled when he knew he was going to a candy shop.
Stryfer
Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:55 pm

She still seemed un phased by his actions. her eyes shut and attention else were, yet she listened to his words carefully still. catching the the tone in his voice and only imagining the expression on his face as well.

"I was never near friends to begin with. Though you seem a bit too interested in him."
Kanu
Kanu

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:10 am

"So you aren't attached to him at all, eh." He shrugged, smile still plastered on his face. "Good, it's better for you that you don't. He is nothing but a monster anyway." He laughed. He sat down on what looked like an altar across from her and held his face in his hand. "The deaths, the destruction--no, the decimation that He is responsible for. It's quite something......" He masked a chuckle under his breath.
Stryfer
Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:16 am

For once he grabbed her interest slightly. opening her eyes to look over towards him briefly.

"What do you mean?"
Kanu
Kanu

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:29 am

He tried to contain a smile, which manifested in a wicked grin.

"How about we take a look?"

He opened a portal near a wall to show her the outside of the church they were in. The sight was astonishing. It looked perpetually in a state of night. Ruins of statues were everywhere, as were the ruins of houses and anything reminiscent of civilization. Blood was scattered about the scene. Spirits ran rampant, moans were rung through at normal intervals. The place was the scene of quite the bloodbath.

"ALL of this was Him and this isn't even the first place that he's done this." He smiled smugly. " He is nothing more than a monster.
Stryfer
Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:52 am

She tired to not pay much attention to the display before her. Turning her head away quickly only to look back towards it after awhile. staring at the scene displayed before her. a bit uneasy at first before shaking her head slightly.

"Not the first time I've seen something like that..."
Kanu
Kanu

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:10 am

"Hehe..." He chuckled. "Fair enough. It's not like you care about him anyways." He left her for a moment and came back with some items, a sword, a stake and some sort of liquid. As he dipped his cloth in the liquid and began polishing it, some of it got on his skin. It burnt and he was extremely discomforted, but he quickly got it off before it did anything major, and he continued to polish his weapons with it.
Stryfer
Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:00 pm

She was relived at first when he left then huffed quietly to herself when he returned. watching him quietly as she watching him go about his own thing. her brows flaring slightly as she watched him polish something. Taking in the fact that he had just burned himself with the liquid. Unsure of what he was really doing or what he was planning to do. So she simply watched quietly.
Kanu
Kanu

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:17 pm

He paused from his polishing and looked at her.

"You have any idea what this is?"
Stryfer
Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:25 pm

"Not a clue. Should I know?"
Kanu
Kanu

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:40 pm

He went back to his polishing, taking extra care not to get any on him.

"It's a mixture of Vibhuti and holy water.....with a special poison I mixed within.... HE has....an aversion to holy things....from the way he fought, it seems like he's come into contact with one not so long ago...am I correct?"

*Vibhuti: Holy ashes
Stryfer
Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:40 pm

"Does it really matter if he had or not? I really don't see how that could really matter."
Kanu
Kanu

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:50 pm

He smirked. "Good....then that means it won't take much...." He quickly went to put away his jar.
Stryfer
Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:11 am

Her brows arched slightly as she looked towards him with a bit of a confused look. shifting herself around slightly as her turned her attention away from him and focused on the shackles around her wrist. shifting her hands around slightly.

'This guy is... weird...'
Kanu
Kanu

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:52 pm

The door to the old church was thrown open and a hooded Stryfer entered the door, his eyes solemn and almost soulless.

"You." He smiled devilishly. "You sure took your dear time. How was your trip?"

He looked at him with hatred, as if his mere existance annoyed him. His words came out like ice. "Where is she?"

"Oh, you mean the girl?" He chuckled and walked over to the altar where she remain bound. " I'm actually curious. Why would you trek this far to save this one girl? I mean it's not like she feels anything for you", he turned to her, "Riiight~?"

SHUT UP!!!!!!! He lunged at him but his sword was met with a dagger. Stry's berserk slashes were each met with a clang from his opponent's dagger. Finally both fighters jumped back

"Ooh Scary scary" The boy laughed, "Seriously? This is all I'm up against? After alllllllll I've done to take every BIT of you happiness away from you, this is what I get?! Show me some HATE! Show me the DESPAIR that all of those people you KILLED felt!!!!!" He lunged at the white haired boy, catching his arm with the blade as as he dodged a killing stab.

Pain. Whatever hit his arm hurt with extreme intensity. He couldn't show weakness. If the bastard wanted hate, he'd get hate. Stry went towards him, ignoring the pain in his arm and resumed his frenzied hacking, he had caught his opponent in the abdomin. Blood. Finally. He continued his offense but it had quickly died down as the golden eyed boy had parried the rest and almost slashed Stry's chest had he not jumped out of the way.

"That's better, but still sloppy. I guess she really was just your basic one nigh---" A punch had knocked the boy off balance, but he had quickly regained himself and shrugged. "Well, seems like I struck a nerve, then.....but I'm under the opinion that she doesn't give two damns about you." He turned over to the bound dark-skinned girl. That -is- what you said about him....am I right?"
Stryfer
Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:07 am

relief washed over her as he entred the old church. Her wrist red and raw from struggling. The relief soon replaced with annoyenceof his voice. She had heard enough and was tired of hearing him.

"I never said such a thing! You're so full of yourself!"
Kanu
Kanu

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:09 am

The boy scowled and slapped her. "You shouldn't lie! I'll see to it that you get your punishment after I finish him off."

"Why you......I'LL KILL YOU!" He grabbed his other sword and suddenly his bloodthirst was tenfold. He didn't want to kill him, he wanted to utterly obliterate him. However, his charged up form was still parried by no more than a simple dagger.

The blue-haired boy laughed maniacally. "You think YOU'RE the only one that can use Abbadon's power? Don't make me laugh!" The boy then gained the same aura as Stry. Within a few seconds, he had not only overpowered Stry, but also oversped him as well. Slashes were present on Stryfer's body and the white haired boy looked not to far from death's door. "Finally...." The blue haired boy laughed. "Now I will no longer be a remnant, but a complete being!!!!" He walked over to the white-haired boy, his face and voice were stoic. "For so long, we've been separated....you've had -all- the power, and look at you! You're pathetic. At least when I kill you, when we become whole I'll be the one in control. Goodbye.....remnan--"

With the last of his strength, Stry brought rebellion and the Vow of sin into the blue-haired boy's chest. The Vow purred and the boy fell backward. Stry, heavily wounded with cuts all over his upper body, went to collect his swords. Only to find a dagger plunged into his abdomen.

"You.......die.......first....." Was the last words of the blue-haired remnant, as he faded into nothingness.

Stryfer pulled the dagger out. Once more he felt immense pain. But it didn't stop him from going up the stairs onto the altar and unbinding Kanu. He smiled at her once he saw her, and greeted her with a simple "Well...there you are..." Once he had released her, however, his injuries finally decided to show themselves to him. He collapsed to the ground and the pain took him all at once. He kept his smile, though.

"Heh....Kanu.....I-it....It hurts....." His last words, his eyes lost the glimmer of life in them and in her arms he lay lifeless."

Stryfer
Stryfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum