Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story of Moonshines Demons and Lords

Go down

The Story of Moonshines Demons and Lords Empty The Story of Moonshines Demons and Lords

Post  konax2x Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:17 pm

Hello moonshine, it's ur neighborly demon lord here starting a new role-playing topic for both this forum and in game.

Stryfer started a role-playing topic a while ago but even though so many people posted into it it failed to really kick off so i've decide to start a new one that has kind of been running since i decide to name myself a demon lord in game XD.

ok so the rules follow similar to stryfers please place the name or the char ur guna use for this role-play in game and out of game. give us a quick description of how they look or act (u can add some extra details if u want) after that give us a story of were they came from and how u came to be involved in the story (pls try to keep when u come into the story in line with the story and feel free to jump in at any point in the history of this story). also pls no god ness (unless ur a real minor god that's not really any different from the rest of us) and no immortality or killing ur guild mates (we really have no reason to any way were all friends XD) and as for any other problems will iron them out as they pop up Smile

also i'm gonna be double posting with my own story right after this message so us my stroy set up as a general guide for setting ur own up pls.

also (last thing i hope Smile ) myself -> kona, blindangle and shamrock are the general overseers of this fun story so if we say something like so and so didn't have a secret brother or something pls follow what we said and change ur story a bit will help u even set it up better k.

konax2x

Back to top Go down

The Story of Moonshines Demons and Lords Empty Re: The Story of Moonshines Demons and Lords

Post  konax2x Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:19 pm

name: Konax2x
role: female demon lord/Templar/Shinto shrine maiden(miko)

Kona is a 19 year old girl from sakura island, she's is mostly seen wearing her fearsome demon/templar armour or wearing traditional clothes from her homeland.

when i was young a strange ship arrived on our island, this ship had come from the central city of aven in distant lands on board this ship were explores and sailors and history recorders and one templar. the templar had come on orders from the pope to see that the mission of the ship was done peacefully and without doing harm to new lands it found, after everything was worked out we people of sakura island gladly invited them into our homes and swapped many stories with them, after a few days they left but i had become obsessed with templars since the templar had kindly sat down and told me of the great stories of what he had done and seen, as such i decided that in my future i would become a templar myself.

as i grew up i was tasked with helping around my families shrine and became a fully trained miko (one of the most powerfull mikos on the island at the time) but i never gave up on being a templar as such when i turned 16 and was allowed to leave my faimlies house to do as i wished i took a ship to aven and tracked down the templars hall. after a year of training i was labeled a full templar and given a mission. my mission was to go to witchcraft forest and assist the patrol guards in there fight against a group of evil ogres. after a bitter war against them i was able to chase there leader in the roots of sturmfrau, after chasing him into the roots and defeating him i found out that a much greater evil had taken up nest in the roots of the tree and could cause massive amounts of dmg to the land i had grown to like if i did not stop it so deeper into the roots i plunged battle bugs the whole way till i slayed there 2 great queens and destroyed there nest, i exited sturmfrau triumph and filled with glee at the fact i had saved the lands i cared so much for.

on a ship sailing back to aven i began to realize something was wrong with me, something had happened to me while i was in sturmfrau after a quick miko ritual i had kept with me even as a templar i realized an evil spirit had entered my body and was trying to posses me. in pure terror of what was happening to myself and what my templar friends might do to me the moment i arrived in aven i wrote a quick letter saying i was returning to sakura island after hearing word that i was needed there for a short time. when i returned to sakura island i went to my families shrine and began trying to remove the evil spirit. after many attempts and spells i found myself unable to remove the spirit and i had realized that the evil spirit had been warping my mind driving me to feel more and more evil, as a last ditch attempt to save myself i used a frobiden faimly spell to change myself from being human into a half human half yokai being.

when i awoke after the spell i knew i was no longer human but with sudden glee i also knew that the spirit had been driven out of me, i celibrated that night all by myself making my family think strangely of me for that night but none of them visited me or complained, when i awoke the next day after my party i was still happy but a sudden urge to destroy my families very shrine came over me i rested but at the same time i came to the suuden realization that while i had driven the spirit out i had not changed my mind back it had remain corrupted and messed with by that evil spirit. knowing that my new self could not stay on my homeland or return to the templars i left sakura island and traveled the southern parts of the central Continent help those that had been harmed in the war against toroto and valencia, as i watched this pitiful war rage on and on i came to a sudden realization that i could end this stupid war if i conquered these to lands and with that thought i changed for good and became the demon lord kona.

As a demon lord i knew i would need an army and a starting point, i found it with the guild moonshine a flourishing guild growing in power, i joined them with my waitress/maid blindangle and made many friends. after some time i decided it was time to act and using my miko powers turned evilish i stole the souls of the guilds female halfkins (sham the leader included) and stole some of the guild power as my own to use for my newly formed demon army. after the guild members got used to my new position of power i took over the area know as basel border and turned into into my own land and from there i plan to march against valencia, toroto, and aven.

(ok we will pick up the stroy from here so pls feel free to join and have fun if there are any question ask me in guild chat or just make a post Smile

konax2x

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum