Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turning Over a New Leaf

4 posters

Go down

Turning Over a New Leaf Empty Turning Over a New Leaf

Post  Lucianoflight Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:14 pm

The forest was dark. Immense trees kept the sunlight from reaching the ground. The only sound to be heard were the sounds of Luc's screams and the howl of the wolves in the distance. He did what he could. Lucian was crawling through the Leaves and broken twigs. The blood from the wounds he had acquired in the fight were severe. He was exhausted, sweating and bleeding. The dirt and leaves were sticking to his wounds. He knew if he was going to live, He would need to make it out of the forest. The Howls were getting louder, and it seemed he kept passing the same tree. It was getting hard to breath and his vision was fading. He turned over on his back and closed his eyes to take a little rest. He started to relive the duel with the king of thieves.

"When I joined the guild. We were only stealing food and supplies from criminals. Distributing to the poor in the slums who couldn't afford it, the ones the government in Aven didn't care about. That raid on the caravan , " Luc shouted " We killed innocent people!"

"Did you call me out here to talk? Or should we get this battle over with ?" The king asked.

Luc sprang forward thrusting his dagger at the king. He had never killed anyone before, but this man deserved it. He was never more sure of that than now. He was a few feet from the king when it started. The wind around him started to whistle. It picked up speed, and started to sting. It kept getting faster. He was immobilized, the wind took the shape of transparent swords and daggers. They were cutting, stabbing, and slicing at his flesh. Luc never even reached him. The Difference in power was too great. He collapsed.

"Hahahaha," He heard the kings laughter getting further and further away." I'll let the animals finish you off."

Last edited by Lucianoflight on Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucianoflight
Lucianoflight

Back to top Go down

Turning Over a New Leaf Empty Re: Turning Over a New Leaf

Post  Shamrock Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:59 pm

After Princess Shamrock had escaped through one of the back garden fences, the fence was broken just enough for her little body to wiggle out of, she was in a full out sprint towards the forest. She came to a stop just before the first tree however. Her dress was already dirty from crawling under the fence, but dirt never bothered her. These trees though, the looming forest before her, now that's what bothered her. She was very scared of the dark, and the forest was always dark, even if the sun was shining. She shook her head, there was no turning back this time she needed out.

Closing her eyes she pulled in a deep breath and let it out. "I can do this... maybe..." A second later she charged into the forest, an owl hooted over head and she nearly jumped out of her skin. She was a bit in but she tumbled over a few branches, twigs and thorns snagged at her dress, tore at her hair and scratched her skin. "This may have been a bad idea." Looking down to her skirt she decided it was best of she got rid of the stupid thing, it was one of the dresses she had fancied, but if it was going to cause this much trouble them it was not worth it. Leaning over she tore the dress so it ended at her knees and lost its poof. "Better than nothing."

Sham winced as a slight breeze blew but with it came something new. A scream? She shook her head, this forest was scary enough and now something or someone was screaming? A tremor ran the length of her spine, she felt like she was being watched, but the scream came again. She slowed to a stop and really listened this time, it sounded as if someone was in pain? It was human though, she was certain of that now. Looking behind her she saw nothing more of the castle, even if she wanted to return she would never find her way out of this forest alone... or even alive. Without another thought she rushed off towards the sound of the scream. It had died down however, whomever it was, was most likely unconscious, all the more reason to hurry.

Sham found him sprawled out in a puddle of his own blood and she had to cover her mouth to stop herself from screaming. The sight of so much blood was unsettling, but she was more concerned to know if he was still alive. She knelt down next to him, "Hello? Are... are you still alive?" She bit her lip, he was out cold. "Right... well then, I'm going to do my best to save you." She hoped he appreciated it if she managed to do so, with a bit of effort she turned him over, her hands hovered over his chest and she closed her eyes. A soft golden aurora started to glow around her hands. Concentrating she closed all of his minor wounds and slowly the larger ones closed, she would not be able to heal him completely, but it would be enough to wake him up. A few minutes passed and she opened her eyes, swayed a bit but steadied herself, it had been a while since she had used so much energy to heal someone, especially one with so many wounds. In the end she questioned herself, what if healing him was a bad idea?

Last edited by Shamrock on Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shamrock
Shamrock

Back to top Go down

Post  ShoFoSho Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:41 pm

Thyia sniffed the air. She was a bit skittish and was doing her daily patrol through the forest. She decided that she may grab something to eat. But it wasn't a priority. She sniffed again. Fresh blood. Leaves flew downward and branches crashed as she rushed through the dark canopy. Jumping from tree to tree her bony tail thrashed about. Her snow white hair occassionally glistened when a patch of light happened to shine through the thick folliage above. She finally spotted the source of the fleshy odor down below and came to a sudden hault. She grapsed her huge claws onto a sturdy branch. A few more leaves fell down, but not too many. She was quick and stealthy enough to quiet herself just in time so that she wouldn't startle the two figures below her. One was small in stature. The other appeared wounded and the smell of the blood seemed to come from him. The scent wafted through Thyia's acute nostrils. The creature made a low humming sound. She liked the scent of this blood. The scent of a strong, resilliant and defiant human soul. Thyia licked her chops. She peered down once again, this time focusing on the smaller being. Thyia suddenly squinched her nose up with a small snarl. She growled. "It seems that this one will be a problem...." The smaller being seemed to be reviving the human with some sort of strange power. Thyia identified the aura of the smaller one.. "Too bright!" She winced. "Hmm..." She thought about confronting both beings, then shook her head as she turned tail. Thyia was looking for a midday snack, however she wasn't up for a fight. Her appetite just would have be subdued some other way...

Last edited by ShoFoSho on Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
ShoFoSho
ShoFoSho

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucianoflight Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:24 pm

"Allright folks nothing to see here," lucian said as he shooed the crowd away from the town drunk. He wore a urine stained burlap potato sack, all his money was spent on alcohol. He even sold the clothes off his back.

"I use... use..used to be the head templar," Skythunder slurred and stumbled to get up. "I'll kill you lucian."
He hiccuped a few times while he lunged at luc.

"Aahhhh, Get out of here!" Lucian gave sky a kick to his rear and sent him on his way. It was a nice dream.

Lucian started to regain consciousness. His senses we're returning and he could hear a voice. He jumped up, not knowing whether this was a friend or foe. As he got up his forehead crashed and he met a pair of warm, moist lips with his own.

"Ha ha, Sorry about that, " he laughed, displaying a big smile, He still remembered his dream. This time very slowly, wincing at the pain he still had, He got up . Having just regained consciousness, he didn't even notice he had stolen a kiss. His eyes finally focused on the young girl in front of him. She looked worse than he did, She had scratches all over her and her dress was in pieces.

"Wait? Did you nurse me back to health? You're amazing, I thought I was a goner. My injuries were...ummm..severe. Thank you. My name's Lucian.I'm from Aven. What's your name?"
Lucianoflight
Lucianoflight

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamrock Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:22 pm

Sham watched as he started to stir, but as soon as he was semi awake he sat up and they bumped heads she was about to whine when she felt his lips on hers. She fell back on her butt and covered her mouth, a shocked look passed over her face and her cheeks warmed. That was...just... did he really do that? Not only that she realized a bit too late that, that kiss had been her first. She could never get it back, and it was just stolen by some bloodied stranger! To act like he didn't know too, the nerve!

He recovered quick and despite the state he was just in he looked cheerful? Perhaps she had chosen right, but just then, perhaps this one was crafty? As he stood her eyes followed him and she looked him over, his clothing was still pretty torn and bloodied but she didn't recognize it. Of course she had been in a castle her whole life, so she wouldn't even if he was some sort of bad person.

She shook her head, he clearly didn't know what he just did, perhaps she imagined it. "Pri...hmm Shamrock.." She paused the name seemed long to her now, even if she had been called it for her entire life, it was time to start over, "But Sham will do just fine." Tilting her head, "Doesn't it still hurt? I mean you were...you could have died? I did, I'm a healer... but my healing powers wouldn't have healed you completely. You probably shouldn't be walking around too soon, you lost a lot of blood." She winced at the thought before she stood sighing lightly, "What happened to you anyways? Did someone attack you or something?"

Hearing a sound she looked up but saw nothing, the feeling of being watched returned to her and she felt herself take a step towards Lucian.

Shamrock
Shamrock

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucianoflight Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:00 pm

Meanwhile elsewhere in the forest the king was having some trouble himself.

"I'm f****n lost!" he screamed "GAAAAHHHH!"

Little did he know his screams were attracting the attention of a few predators. He sat down on a rock in a clearing, and rummaged through his backpack. He found what he was looking for. A large futuristic looking, pump action rifle. The DPNizer the ability to create an event horizon around the exterior reproductive parts of an organism, bending subatomic particles into a tight curve and completely replacing those cells with those of another. He could hold the world hostage with such a powerful artifact. Controlling if a species could reproduce or maybe even making himself the only man in the world. He continued to daydream of the possibilities until he heard the snap of some twigs. A pack of wolves had marked him as their prey. Once he realized it, it was too late. The wolves swept in simultaneously. They lunged at him biting his arms, legs and at his throat. He put the DPNizer safely away in his backpack while the wolves continued to rip away parts of his flesh. He threw the bag several feet away from himself, and the wind started to whistle.
Lucianoflight
Lucianoflight

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucianoflight Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:21 pm

Lucian felt a chill go through his spine. He remembered the howls of the wolves and decided it would be best to get out of the forest while he could.

"No no, me and a few buddies were drinking too much and took a hot air balloon to...uhmm... eyebloom. You shouldn't drink and drive! I fell off the darn thing and thats how I ended up with these wounds." Luc explained. He was afraid to tell her the real reason, to show him his real self. Being in a band of thieves and attempting to murder another human being ,but losing the fight. Being a drunk would be better than being a thief and a murderer he thought.

"Anyways we should get out of here," he told her.
Lucianoflight
Lucianoflight

Back to top Go down

Post  ShoFoSho Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:47 pm

Thyia was thinking of giving up and taking a much needed nap. She scoffed and dropped to the ground. "Might have to settle for a hare...." She thought about it, and then immediately shook off the idea. Such a simple being could not substain Thyia's appetite. For she was not looking for physical flesh to fill her up, but rather a satisfying soul. That young man would have made a perfect snack if it weren't for... "That little Twerp!!" Thyia snarled. She quietly paced back and forth, with only the sound of her large sombering tail sweeping side to side. Just then, she heard something. "WRY-oooooooo!" It was howls of wild wolves, and from the sound of it, they were taking down prey. "A human?" Thyia whispered to herself. She sniffed the air. Definately human blood. Thyia immediately jumped to the trees and rushed in the direction of the smell. As she closed in on the source, she gained futher knowledge of it. It was a human, however, one with a very weak soul. The soul of a treacherous, cowardly man. Not very appetizing at all. Nonetheless, Thyia continued to scout for the body. It wasn't the same soul from the young man of earlier, but it was definately better than a hare. She finally found the wolves stripping pieces of clothing from their target--which was swinging and fighting back in response. It was a losing battle for the human. He roared in agony as the wolves shreaded him to pieces. Thyia saw this as an opportunity to startle the wolves while they were occupied. She jumped down to the ground and dashed forward. One of the wolves happened to notice her. It turned and gave her a warning snarl. Thyia ignored it and continued to dash with her huge claws pointing forward, impaling the wolf. The others whimpered at the sight. With a quick flick of the wrist, she effortlessly tossed the poor creature to the side. The rest of the pack scurried off with their tails between their legs. Thyia gave one last roar before she saughtered towards the now dead body. "Ehhh...." She curled up her lips. Hesitant, she held her breath, opened her mouth and took a bite.

Last edited by ShoFoSho on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
ShoFoSho
ShoFoSho

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamrock Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:09 pm

Sham sighed, he did completely walk around that kiss like it was nothing, she shook it off it was just her imagination it had to be. His story however, she wasn't so sure she believed it but she did know one thing they really shouldn't be standing around in a forest like this. "Yes..." She shivered, "Let's get out of here before anything attacks or... we get lost or..." Frowning she shut her mind off from the endless possibilities. She seemed to shake in fear of everything that moved or made a noise, and the darkness was really starting to get to her now. She may not be alone any linger but it did not mean she wasn't scared out of her mind.

The sound of wolves could be heard now, the breeze picked up and she shivered. "I...uhmm... have no idea how to get out however, I do hope you know where to go." She spoke in a hushed voice, afraid to startle anything, the fear was evident.

Shamrock
Shamrock

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucianoflight Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:44 pm

"But of course I know where to go," Luc said confidently. "Its this.....way....."
Lucian pointed into the forest and turned a full 360 degrees.
"This way!"
He started walking in a random direction, sham following closely behind. He was not going to admit he was lost. Men had a sixth sense for direction since the dawn of time. Being a manly man, there was no way he was lost.
"I'm so lost," he whispered to himself.
After what seemed like 10 minutes of walking they came upon a small creek. Foliage was drifting down the creek in the opposite direction he had been heading. Remembering a pond near the entrance of the forest in which similar leaves had collected, an idea struck Lucian.
"Sham," Luc said as they stopped near the creek. "I'm going to need you to close your eyes."
He placed his hands on her shoulders, a mischievous smile was forming.
"Trust me"
Lucianoflight
Lucianoflight

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamrock Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:49 pm

Sham followed close behind Luc as they walked through the forest, but they continued to seem to walk around in circles. She heard him mumble something under his breath but she couldn't make it out. She wondered if they were kost but soon enough they came out to a creek. The rushing water looked chilly and she shivered.

She felt his hands close over her shoulders and it dragged her view away from the creek and to him instead. "Close my eyes?" Shaking her head, "I don't think...I should uhmm..." He sealed it with a trust me line, that was something she didn't hear every day and the grin on his face, she had to admit it probably was not in her best interests to trust him. She nodded slowly, "Okay, I trust you." Closing her eyes she awaited to see what would happen.

Last edited by Shamrock on Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shamrock
Shamrock

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucianoflight Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:07 pm

There was absolutely no way he would ever admit he had been lost! As soon as sham had closed her eyes he started to spin her. Around and around she spun until she became dizzy and fell. It was Lucian's master plan. Dizzied, she would not notice him switching directions. He would take this secret to the grave. Lucian started walking downstream following the creak.
"Come on slowpoke," Lucian joked, "stop playing around, we're almost out of the forest."
Lucianoflight
Lucianoflight

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamrock Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Sham only had to wait a moment longer before she felt herself being moved in a circular pattern. Before too long she felt her head start spinning and she lost her way, lucky she kept her eyes closed. A moment later she fell to her knees, he head was spinning and she refused to open her eyes until he called out to her. Telling her to hurry up cause she had fallen behind.

"But I... and you.." She shook her head slowly to try and clear it, once her eyes opened her world still spun but slowed. She noticed him a few paces off and tested her feet, after she steadied herself she made her way over to him. "What did you do that for anyways? I was perfectly fine without being dizzy you know!" She frowned as she head a breaking twig, "Let's just get out of here." She quickened her pace.

Shamrock
Shamrock

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucianoflight Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:09 am

They continued to walk downstream. Then it hit him, he had home to go back to. The duel had been a fight to the death, he had lost. The king would have made it out by now and be on his way to Aven. He couldn't just walk into headquarters like it was nothing. The king would surely finish him off If he returned. Fear swept over him, and he started tormenting himself with his thoughts.
"F***!" He screamed. Trying to clear his mind of worries and doubts. He would just challenge him again. He took a large step and tried to kick a pebble by the creak, missing after pain flooded his senses.He fell to the ground and stared straight up. Who was he kidding? He couldn't even scratch the man when he was uninjured.
Lucianoflight
Lucianoflight

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamrock Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:24 pm

Sham followed along behind Luc, she watched the twigs and dark colored leaves float about along the creek that ran next to them. She had come to the conclusions that she would find a way to get away from this guy when they were out. Sure she had no place to go, but she was not about to bother him for a place to stay. Then again she had no money, no other clothes, no food. A frowned pulled at her lips, maybe she had no choice? She hated the thought that she would bother him, then again who was to say she could even stay with the guy? He probably had a nice family and place to stay already, she couldn't ask him to keep her too. Could she?

Hearing the thump she stopped, just barely missing him as he lay there on the ground. She leaned over to look at him, "I did mention I didn't heal you completely, but perhaps that is not the issue here. Is something the matter?" She wasn't about to ask him now, he seemed troubled about something or other that was sure not to concern her.

Shamrock
Shamrock

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucianoflight Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:03 pm

"No, nothing at all," Lucian said as he stood up slowly, "Let's keep going I don't we've got far to go since the trees are further apart now."
No use worrying now, I owe this woman my life. I'll have to find a way to repay her, he thought. After a few more minutes of walking, he saw the light from beyond the trees.
It was the edge of the forest.
Lucianoflight
Lucianoflight

Back to top Go down

Post  ShoFoSho Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:50 pm

Thyia decided after such a pitiful meal, she should at least try to walk it off. Maybe if she occupied her mind with something else, she would eventually forget about the digusting taste that lingered in her mouth. Before jumping down, she decided to take a look at the item she had picked up from that nasty human. "Hah?" She looked at it. A rather peculiar item, faring the shape the human male genitalia, but metal and quite weighty. She tossed it up and down, imagining what it could be used for. "Ehh." She was unamused and decided to give up guessing. After tossing the thing on the ground, she dropped from her usual tree that she often perched in, and casually began to walk along the forest floor. Thyia had been living in Dark Wood for decades. She knew every turn, nook and cranny; every hole that every rabbit had ever dug and every mound that every badger had ever shoveled up. She knew all about the forest and its containments, however, she knew very little about life outside of the forest. She knew little of the people who lived out in the open shacks. Or about the merchants she often saw rowing down the river. She knew little of human life in general. Thyia could barely fathom what she herself was. "hmmm" She grumbled in thought and scratched her head carefully. Even with such huge, sharp claws, Thyia handled each finger with meraculous dexterity. She didn't like thinking of where she had come from. It made her head hurt. Literally. She continued to think deeply as she strided forward--tail lumbering behind her. Small memories began to form. A pit. A firey pit...that never seemed to end.....it went on and on and on. Neverending...Pain....calumnious amounts of ruthless pain....So hot....HOT! "AGK!!!" Thyia yowled as a sharp pain sliced through her head. She quickly stopped her thoughts and fell to the ground, breathing heavily as if she had actually just experienced the flashback. With her eyes wide as orbs, she panted nervously. "The pain....it came again..." She kept trying to get her mind off of the thought. Her breathing gradually became steady again. "Sigh...." She then proceeded to shrug off the event as if it hadn't happened. She didn't want to think about it too long. She lifted herself from the ground and continued forward, noticing she had come to a small running creek. She looked down at the twigs and small branches as they floated down the clear stream. "Footprints..." she saw two pair. One seemed to be those of an adult male. The other pair...were rather small...

Last edited by ShoFoSho on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
ShoFoSho
ShoFoSho

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamrock Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:36 pm

Sham nodded and followed after him after he stood, she wondered if he normally acted this way but shrugged it off. If he got them out of the forest then that was good enough for her. She noticed as he had said that the trees were fewer and fewer, after a bit they had finally reached the edge of the forest and she smiled as the sun shown on her face.

"I was worried we would be stuck in there forever. It always looks so frightening from the windows of the...oh.." She covered her mouth, "Never mind, I'm just glad we are out."
Shamrock
Shamrock

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucianoflight Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:44 pm

The sunlight was blinding, but it bathed them in warmth. Lucian raised his arm to block the light while his eyes adjusted to it. He looked over at sham and smiled, they were out of the forest.
FWEEEEETTTTT! It was the sound of someone whistling. He lowered his arm to try to catch sight of the source, a half-kin and an Ursun running at them.
"Luc!!" the half-kin yelled as they stopped in front of them, "You made it! the whole thieves guild was betting on who would return, and since neither of you came back yesterday, I asked Bearmurai to come help me dig some graves."
"ha ha, glad to see you too micro," Lucian said as raised his hand and formed a fist. They shared a bro-pound so grandiose, so heartwarming, that they seemed to gleam and glisten even more brightly than the noon sun. Micro and Luc shared a stare a smile for several minutes in silence.
Ahem! Bearmurai coughed.
"Oh! sham," Lucian said as he turned to her, "this is micro, my best bud from the thieves guild. He's a half-kin mage though. That huge guy over there is Bearmurai, an Ursun samurai, who is also part of the guild."
"Guy's this is shamrock. She found me in the forest and saved my life."
"That's still amazing Luc. you look like hell, but not a single person in the guild thought you would beat the king," micro added. "Nice to meet you shamrock, will you be going back to aven with us? Ha, I still can't believe it, my bro, the new king!"
Luc's eyes widened as he started to realize the situation. A duel to the death. Neither of them returned yesterday.
Lucianoflight
Lucianoflight

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamrock Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:37 pm

Sham took a step back as two others came rushing at them, she was glad to see they were friendly enough. They must be Luc's friends. She stayed quiet until Luc introduced her. "Hi, nice to meet you too." She said in a soft voice before taking a step forward again, returning to Aven? Was that the plan? She knew nothing about Aven.

Nodding slowly, "Maybe... I really don't know yet." Frowning she figured this would be intruding on them and perhaps she should stay behind, but after turning to look at he dark forest and shivered, never again. She would at least go to this Aven place, and decide what to do from there.

Wait a minute... thieves... guild? Returned? She moved her gaze to Luc and backed away, "What are they talking about Luc? Didn't you fall out of a hot air balloon over the forest? You were nearly dead when I found you..." She started to think reviving him had been a bad idea, he was a thief? The thought was scary to think about, but he had only been nice so far... even if she had saved his life, he had no reason to be nice to her if it wasn't in hie nature. She bit her lip, not sure what to think.
Shamrock
Shamrock

Back to top Go down

Post  MicroMagus Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:17 pm

Last edited by MicroMagus on Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
MicroMagus
MicroMagus

Back to top Go down

Post  ShoFoSho Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:21 pm

"The previous post has been disregarded for significant reason. Please excuse our new post-ee in concerns of his unintentional mistake. He is still wandering around in my forest, and the king is indeed, in my stomach... Thank you." Thyia choked a bit, sticking her tongue in disgust as she thought about the king. After giving her informing prose, she turned away from the audience.
Thyia continued down the river, following the footprints she had found earlier. She had been walking for a while and she was dead set on finding out who had been in her forest. From the looks of the prints, she could tell whoever they were, they were human. Or at least she thought. "A man. And a child." She murmured to herself as she strided along the river bank, avoiding stepping into the water. Her interest in finding out who these beings were was not because of hunger, but because curiousity had peaked within the demon. She wanted to know who or what she she would find, and once she did; if it were some pitiful humans, well, it would have just been another free meal. Who passes up free food? And with more things to devour, came the opportunity for Thyia to rid herself of that digusting taste in her mouth. Either way, it was a win-win situation...for her at least. She continued on her trek, until she came to find that the prints had disappeared into the deeper part of the water. Thyia shrugged it off, and continued down. She figured that she would eventually find the prints again by following the river.
The further she went, the smaller the river seemed to become, until eventually, it was a small stream. As she went on, she began to feel drops of sunlight dance along her cheeks. She looked up and noticed the trees and vegetation above were thining. She was at the edge of the forest. She frowned a bit, finding her bounty's foot prints heading out through a opening to the outside of the forest. She thought about whether she should keep following them or turn back. She sniffed the air hoping for more traces of the beings--some possibly indicating that they had traveled in another direction. It was a failed attempt; considering she had lost their scents along time ago in the water. She sighed roughly. She definately prefered to stay in the dark seclusion of the deep woods, but if she had turned around, her voyage up to that point would have been a wasted effort. And Thyia did not like walking for no reason. She finally gave up trying to find other ways, and slumped towards the bright light. She winced as she began to get closer and closer to the outside world.
ShoFoSho
ShoFoSho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum